The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 1) Order Now


It's been years since I've read a kid's novels, and now I remember why I like them so much. This series is fabulous! I am so impressed with Rick's creativity, the way he has transported the Greek Gods and their myths into the modern age. He has created fine characters in Percy, Annabeth, and Grove, and reveals information about parentage and what's what in wonderful detail. The story unrolls in a way that keeps one captivated, and the book is full of action.

I'm on the second book now, The Sea of Monsters, and it's every bit as good as the first. I'll read the whole series. Well done, Rick! Thank you for these wonderful books. I am so much enjoying them. They may not have been intended for adults, but hey, awesome read for us too.Get more detail about The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 1).