Cheapest Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (in Simplified Chinese)


I had to post a review; in so many of the entries I've read for this series of Harry Potter audio books, the reviewer comments on the plot line of the specific book, not the product itself. Allow me to share my thoughts. Being a fan of the series to begin with, perhaps I'm a little biased, but the listening experience offers a way to enjoy the story like no other. Jim Dale has to be, hands down, the best reader I have ever had the pleasure of hearing. He is so incredibly talented at recreating each of the characters' voices, personalities and emotions, after just a short time the listener can forget she is listening to just one person. Listening to the audio book also allows me to enjoy the story in various settings where the actual book just would not be practical; during a long commute, at work, running errands (mp3), cleaning, walks, etc. The audio book can offer a relaxing experience as well; Dale's voice is soothing, and you don't have to worry about eye strain - after a long day of staring at a computer, sometimes I prefer to just let my eyes rest. I highly, highly recommend the entire series via audio book - start with the first one; you won't be disappointed. Get more detail about Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (in Simplified Chinese).