British Children's Trade Paperback - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Vol 7) This instant


This was a great conclusion to the series. There were many plot turns and unexpected revelations. The author managed to tie up the loose end pretty well. I can see now that the movie will be very little like the book. The movies seem to be taking the killing out of the stories and since this book starts off from the start with Voldemort trying to kill Harry, I am sure they will re-write most of the plot line. They left out the maiming of George in the last book so I would guess they will leave out the killing of Fred. It was great to see Percy come back to the family. I think there was an attempt at redemption for Draco, I think it was more about the redemption of his mother and how the love for another person could change a person's heart. Over all I enjoyed the book and the series. I still wish the author would release the books in eBook format.Get more detail about British Children's Trade Paperback - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Vol 7).