Discount The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall


I don't understand the 1 star ratings for this book. I am an adult now and I read the original vampire diary books in the 90's when I was a teen. I was beyond thrilled to find out that this series was being made into a TV series. (It's a great show BTW) I was ecstatic to find out that L.J. Smith had written new books. I was almost put off on reading this book when I saw that it had received so many 1 star ratings. Don't believe the lame ratings. This is a great book. The characters are the same people. The book is fast paced. I never wanted to put it down. It's intriguing. There aren't any plot holes. I laughed out loud when I read someone's complaint that the books take place in the present day instead of in the 90's. Why on Earth would the book take place in the 90's? It makes no sense. It's not like the books were period books. I think most of the people who disliked this book either did not understand it or they did not finish reading it. Damon and some of the others were being controlled/possessed which is why they were acting odd. It was all explained in the book. I think it's awesome that Elena got powers and helped to save everyone. I can't wait to read the next book. If you're not a fan of vampires/super natural you shouldn't have read this book to begin with. Don't give a great book a low rating because you're not a fan of the genre.Get more detail about The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall.